Pematerian Tembaga ke Tembaga
Copper to Copper Brazing Description
Copper and copper welding is very extensive, especially in the welding of various pipe joints. When phosphorus-containing rods are used, copper-to-copper connections do not require flux.
Copper and copper welding generally do not require preheating because of the same thermal conductivity.
Copper to Copper Brazing Product Series
Kaus Celana Tembaga
Copper Pant Tee adalah pengelasan tembaga dan tembaga yang khas, yang memiliki keunggulan alami dibandingkan mematri otomatis pada pipa kecil tersebut
Pipa Cabang merupakan jenis pipa tembaga dengan banyak jenis. Kami akan merancang perkakas yang sesuai untuk membuat mesin mematri otomatis bekerja secara normal.
Kepala Distributor Kuningan
Kepala Distributor Kuningan membutuhkan kepala tembaga dan pengelasan tabung tembaga, mematri adalah proses yang disukai, mesin mematri otomatis dapat dengan cepat dan akurat menemukan posisi tautan, dan kualitasnya stabil
Antarmuka ganda Manifold Tembaga, bentuk kompleks, ini bukan masalah, kami memiliki solusi perkakas yang sesuai
Manifold Pipa Tembaga
Manifold Pipa Tembaga adalah pengelasan tembaga dan kuningan yang khas, proses mematri ditambah solder yang sesuai dapat memastikan kerusakan jangka panjang pada Manifold Pipa Tembaga
Manifold Keringat Tembaga
Manifold Keringat Tembaga multi-pipa, kita dapat membuat pipa kecil dibrazing secara akurat pada posisi yang benar melalui perkakas yang membatasi
Fitur Mesin Pemateri Otomatis
- Waktu Makan yang Dapat Disesuaikan
- Memanaskan lebih dulu
- Sistem Pemadam Kebakaran Nitrogen
- Katup Solenoid Gas SMC
- Mitsubishi PLC
- Tombol Manual/layar sentuh
- Penggerak Motor Stepper
- Kaca Pengaman
- Sakelar Sensor Omron
- Layar sentuh, panel kontrol berbasis menu dan multi bahasa
Keunggulan Mesin Brazing Otomatis
Semua asesoris kami adalah pemasok merek-merek terkenal dunia, seperti Mitsubishi Group, Omron, dll.
Teknologi inti memiliki hak kekayaan intelektual independen dan merupakan penelitian dan pengembangan yang sepenuhnya independen.
Kami tidak membuat barang konsumsi biasa. Pelanggan harus menggunakannya selama 10 atau bahkan 30 tahun setelah pembelian. Kualitas dan daya tahan adalah pertimbangan utama kami.
|Kekuatan||Tiga fase 380v|
|Catu Daya Sistem||AC 220|
|Konsumsi Daya Mesin||1,5 KW|
|Diameter Putaran||600-800mm atau sesuaikan|
|Tinggi Meja Operasi||800-1000mm atau sesuaikan|
|Loop Gas Independen||2|
|Banyaknya Prosedur Kerja||4-12|
|Efisiensi kerja||5-10 Pic/min atau menyesuaikan|
|Panjang Jangkauan Produk||120-400 mm atau sesuaikan|
Copper to Copper Brazing Guide
In today’s industry sector, you will find that copper is the most extensively used metal. Due to the fact that it has superior advantages and qualities over other metals. It has excellent electrical conductivity, strong resistance to corrosion, and is simple to machine. As a result, many businesses are opting to use this type of metal instead.
You can either weld, braze, or solder copper. But what if I tell you that brazing is best accomplished with copper? Here, we’ll talk about why copper brazing is the best method and explain some helpful tips for copper to copper brazing in order for you to avoid creating any faults in future welds.
1. What is Copper Brazing?
Figure 1. Copper Brazing
The process of welding two pieces of metals using intense heat is referred to as Copper Brazing. Most often, you will find this process being used by skilled experts. Copper brazing is often used in various heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical, and valve applications.
Copper brazing is an excellent choice for the process of welding joints since it offers the following advantages:
- They serve as a barrier against flames that may break out close to the joints and cause an increase in temperature.
- The air conditioning and refrigeration system function better with Copper Brazing.
- When used in a fuel gas system, Copper brazing act more effectively.
- While reservoirs and water supply tankers are used to store water, leakage may sometimes occur. However, the copper-brazed joints prevent them from leaking.
2. Why Is Copper Brazing Used?
Figure 2. Illustration of joining two separate copper pieces.
If you wish to connect two different pieces of copper together to form one larger piece, then Copper Brazing is the right way to do it. You can also connect copper with other base metals such as brass, steel, and aluminum. Typically, copper brazing is used in those circumstances where increased joint strength is required, as well as in systems that run at temperatures of 350 degrees or higher.
3. How Can You Operate Copper To Copper Machine?
How to operate a Copper to Copper Machine? Although this question may seem easy for several people, there is more than meets the eye. So let’s take a look at this machinery.
The Copper to Copper Machine is fully automated that brazes numerous joints simultaneously. It is able to join different copper fittings in a speedy and secure manner. All of the operations, including placing the pre-assembled pieces into the coil, adding flux, heating the product to brazing temperature, and cooling the product to a safe temperature before it is handed off to an operator, are carried out mechanically by Copper to Copper Machine.
In addition, while the workpiece is being heated, the temperature control system of the Copper to Copper Machine will monitor the workpiece’s temperature and will remove the workpiece from the heating cycle once the temperature reaches the point where it is no longer required.
4. How To Braze Copper To Copper?
Copper to copper brazing is the most common method for joining two pieces. There are two different ways to braze Copper to Copper:
- Using filler metal only
- Using filler metal and flux
However, the process of brazing begins with heating the copper. After that, cover the surface with a layer of constantan, which is a sort of metal that has a high thermal conductivity but a low electrical resistance. Additionally, fusing the two pieces together requires heating them to 250°C.
Moreover, if the thermal conductivity of constantan is insufficient, you can join copper to copper pieces together using a flux-covered brazing rod. For this process you have to carry out the following steps:
- First, you have to apply flux.
- Later heat the rod and copper pipe.
- Lastly, you have to apply solder paste to the rod.
Nonetheless, if you use flux on both parts, the solder will flow more smoothly. As a result of this, the outcome of the copper brazing process will be much improved.
5. Do You Need To Use Flux When Brazing Copper To Copper?
Flux is a chemical substance that is spread over the surfaces of the joints. It is a critical step in the copper brazing process. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule. You can also connect copper to copper brazing without applying flux when you use phosphorus-containing rods. This is because phosphorus acts as a fluxing agent on copper.
6. List Some Products That Are Made From Copper To Copper Brazing?
The following is a list of finished items created by the copper to copper brazing:
- Kaus Celana Tembaga
- Pipa Cabang
- Kepala Distributor Kuningan
- Manifold Tembaga
- Manifold Pipa Tembaga
- Copper Sweet Manifold
7. Which Types Of Flames Are Used In Copper To Copper Brazing?
Figure 3. Different types of flames for Copper to Copper Brazing
There are three types of flames: neutral, carbonized, and oxidizing flame. However, the use of carbonized flame and oxidizing flame is not recommended. This is due to the fact that soot will be produced during the burning process if you use a carbonized flame, which will harm the performance of the Copper brazing.
On the other hand, if you use an oxidizing flame, the oxidation of the base metals will occur more quickly, which will impede the flow of the solder and the wetting process. For this reason, the usage of a neutral flame is strongly recommended rather than any other kind of flame.
8. Is Copper Brazing The Same As Copper Soldering?
Figure 4. Visual comparison of a brazed joint to a soldered joint
Copper Brazing and Copper Soldering are essentially the same procedure. However, the main distinction between both procedures is the temperature at which they are performed. Copper Brazing is done at temperatures that are higher than 840°F (450°C), while Copper Soldering is done at temperatures that are lower than 840°F (450°C).
9. What Outcomes You May Anticipate From Using A Copper To Copper Machine?
Figure 5. Brazing copper together with a Copper to Copper Machine
Automated Copper to Copper Machine is capable of producing high-quality, durable components for almost all market sectors. It is well-known for its constant ability to achieve tight tolerances, quick cycle times, and precise outcomes.
However, you can expect this from a Copper To Copper Machine.
- The brazed connections are reliable and consistent in quality.
- Enhanced levels of productivity
- The whole system is fully automated and does not need any intervention from the operator.
- It allows for the production of copper parts with a high degree of repetition.
- There is precise timing and flux control with the Copper to Copper Machine.
10. What Are Some Helpful Techniques To Bear In Mind While Brazing Copper To Copper?
For a successful copper-to-copper braze, here are some helpful tips to bear in mind:
- The speed at which you carry your flame should remain constant.
- During the process, if you overheat the parts, the flux becomes full of oxides which will later turn the metal’s color into green or black. If this is the case, a mild acid solution will do the trick in removing the flux.
- As Copper Brazing relies on capillary action, a dirty surface reduces its effectiveness. So a filler metal won’t connect to a surface with oils, dirt particles, or other residues. Therefore, you should wipe off the surfaces to ensure they are clean and untouched.