Miedziane lutowanie kolektora
Copper Manifold Brazing Description
Copper Manifold is used for shunting liquids, mainly refrigerants in the refrigeration industry, and multiple holes are generally made using a hole-pulling machine.
The welding of holes and pipes uses brazing, especially the automatic brazing machine can improve the efficiency, and the full solder joints can limit the leakage of refrigerant.
Copper Manifold Product Series
Copper Manifold multiple interfaces, complex shapes, this is not a problem, we have suitable tooling solutions
Rozdzielacz z rur miedzianych
Rozdzielacz z rurą miedzianą to typowe spawanie miedzi i mosiądzu, proces lutowania twardego w połączeniu z odpowiednim lutem może zapewnić długotrwałe uszkodzenie kolektora z rury miedzianej
Miedziany kolektor potu
Wielorurowy miedziany kolektor potowy, możemy sprawić, że mała rura będzie dokładnie lutowana we właściwym położeniu dzięki restrykcyjnemu oprzyrządowaniu
Funkcje automatycznej maszyny do lutowania twardego
- Regulowany czas karmienia
- Azotowy system gaśniczy
- Zawór elektromagnetyczny gazu SMC
- sterownik Mitsubishi
- Klawisze ręczne/ekran dotykowy
- Napęd silnika krokowego
- Bezpieczne szkło
- Przełącznik czujnika Omron
- Ekran dotykowy, oparte na menu i wielojęzyczne panele sterowania
Zalety automatycznej maszyny do lutowania
Wszystkie nasze akcesoria są dostawcami światowej sławy marek, takich jak Mitsubishi Group, Omron itp.
Podstawowa technologia ma niezależne prawa własności intelektualnej i jest całkowicie niezależnym badaniem i rozwojem.
Nie produkujemy zwykłych dóbr konsumpcyjnych. Klienci muszą z nich korzystać przez 10, a nawet 30 lat od zakupu. Jakość i trwałość to nasze główne kryteria.
|Zasilanie systemu||AC 220|
|Zużycie energii przez maszynę||1,5 KW|
|Średnica toczenia||600-800 mm lub dostosuj|
|Wysokość stołu operacyjnego||800-1000 mm lub dostosuj|
|Niezależna pętla gazowa||2|
|Liczba procedur roboczych||4-12|
|Efektywność pracy||5-10 Pic/min lub dostosuj|
|Długość asortymentu produktów||120-400 mm lub dostosuj|
Copper Manifold Brazing Guide
Copper is an essential metal used in cooling equipment like refrigerators and air-conditioners. The brazing method is usually used to join two metals, copper manifold brazing is used in refrigerators, heating and cooling systems of plumbing, and also in air-conditioners which makes it our everyday use item.
To understand the method of copper manifold brazing, below are the answers to commonly asked questions about the technique.
1. What Is Copper Manifold Brazing?
The copper manifold brazing method creates holes and tubes in copper pipes that will be used more extensively. In this method, brazing is used, which is the method of joining two metals.
Copper manifold brazing includes the soldering process for solid, leakage-proof joints. The brazing method is used to make the joints last longer so that in refrigeration the refrigerant does not leak.
2. What Are the Products Made from Copper Manifold Brazing?
The products that are made by copper manifold brazing are used in the refrigerator industry, heating and cooling systems, air conditioning, and plumbing systems. The products are
· Refrigerator Industry
The products made for refrigeration are Copper pipe manifold, copper manifold, copper sweat manifold, and arrow fabricated tubing.
Figure 1 Copper Pipe Manifold
· Heating and Plumbing
The products made from copper manifold brazing and used in heating and plumbing are crimp manifold with valve, crimp manifold, expansion manifold, compression manifold with valve, vent end caps, drain end caps, expansion manifold with valve, and gauge tee. These copper manifold brazing tubes are used all around the world.
3. What Are the Applications of Copper Manifold Brazing?
The copper tubes made from copper manifold brazing are used in the following industries and our homes.
- Air-conditioning and refrigeration production
- Plumbing equipment
- Agriculture irrigation
- Snow ice melting applications
- Water purification units
- Heating equipment
4. What Gas Is Used for the Brazing of Copper?
You must heat the metal when the brazing is done to secure the joint. To heat the metal, the gas used according to the melting point of the metal is the gas used for brazing, and in copper manifold brazing, air-acetylene is used.
Air-acetylene can produce a high-temperature flame of 14820C, which works for copper to copper, copper to steel, and copper to brass brazing. Oxy-acetylene is another gas used for the brazing of metals.
The temperature and gas used in the brazing method depend on the metal we are brazing. Some metals can melt at high temperatures and the brazing method uses temperatures as high as 4500C and before the brazing temperature needed for brazing have to be checked so that the metal does not burn.
Figure 2 Brazing Process
5. What Alloys Are Used in Copper Manifold Brazing?
Alloys are impure metals, and these are used in the brazing method as filling metals to fill the gap between the joints. You can use the following alloys in copper manifold brazing in the refrigeration industry.
- Copper beryllium
- Manganese bronze
6. Do You Need Flux for Copper Manifold Brazing?
You need flux in all types of brazing methods, and therefore you need it in copper manifold brazing too. Flux eliminates the oxides from the base tube, reducing the chances of oxidation, commonly called rust.
When there are no oxides present, and the surface is cleared from the oxides, the filling metal can quickly fill the gaps and make the brazing process more solid and free of error.
Figure 3 Solid Copper Manifold Tube
7. What Is the Principle of Copper Manifold Brazing?
Copper manifold means making holes in copper tubes for long-term use, and brazing is the method that works on capillary action.
So the principle of copper manifold brazing includes capillary action and making holes in tubes. The brazing method involves incorporating molten metal in the filler spaces of the base of metal.
8. What Type of Machines Can Be Used for Copper Manifold Brazing?
Different machines are available worldwide for the brazing of copper manifolds. The brazing machines you can use for the brazing method are listed below.
- Flame brazing machine
- Induction brazing machine
- Manual brazing machine
- Electric brazing machine
- Portable induction brazing machine
- High-frequency induction brazing machine
- Induction rotor brazing machine
- Automated brazing machine
The machines that are used to create manifolds are
- Header tube collaring machine
- Collaring machines
- Punching machine
- Manifold drilling machine
9. What Is the Process Used for Copper Manifold Brazing?
The process used for the copper manifold brazing is the same as all the steps included in the brazing process. The steps in the process of copper manifold brazing are:
- The first step is to mark the pipe where the hole is needed and the width too.
- Then take the punching or drilling machine and drill a hole in the copper tube. Clean the hole properly after
- There are two metals one is base metal and other one is the covering or attachment metal. Take the base metal and apply flux. After cleaning the metal, place the covering pipe and filling metal.
- The next step is the application of heat, in this step a torch is used, or in automatic machines heating torch is attached to the machine. The torch will melt the filling metal to seal the joint
- Make sure to braze the joint and check for leakage make sure there is no leakage, a properly brazed joint can prevent the oxidation
- Clean the joint properly after brazing you just have to put the joint in water and scrape off the extra metal
- The last and optional step of the process is polishing the joint for using the copper manifold brazing if it is required
Figure 4 Copper Manifold Brazing
10. How Copper Manifold Brazing Is Better than Welding?
The brazing method in copper manifold brazing is better than the welding method. In welding, the base metal melts to create the joining, but in brazing, the base metal is not harmed.
In welding, a very high temperature is used, which wastes energy, whereas brazing uses less energy to make a joint.
The brazing method is more practical, and the joints are stronger and more durable, making it better than the welding.
11. Where to Find a Copper Manifold Brazing Machine?
Copper manifold brazing machines are used in many industries like refrigeration and cooling equipment. You can buy them online as the manufacturers of copper manifold brazing machines upload the machines and their features online for the customers.
You can easily order the machines online by contacting them through the internet, but don’t forget to check the reviews and warranty of their machines.
Maszyny Dodo make automatic copper manifold brazing machines, and they also offer customization for their customers. You can contact them and customize your machines for the perfect brazing experience.