Brasagem de cobre para latão
Copper to Brass Brazing Description
Brass is an alloy composed of a mixture of mostly copper and a small amount of zinc. The melting point of brass is lower than that of copper, which makes us pay more attention to the state of brass when soldering, and generally need to use flux with silver.
The automatic brazing machine can accurately control the time and the amount of flux. Once the debugging is completed, there is no need to worry about the quality and output in the later stage.
Copper to Brass Brazing Product Series
Válvula de Retenção de Refrigerante
O latão e o cobre são soldados e podem ser perfeitamente soldados entre si usando uma máquina de brasagem automática, com juntas de solda completas e cores arredondadas.
Válvula de Serviço de Refrigeração
As válvulas de serviço de refrigeração controlam o fluxo de refrigerante em sistemas de ar condicionado e refrigeração e também usam conexões soldadas no corpo da válvula e nas seções da tubulação.
Válvula de Refrigeração
As válvulas de refrigeração são usadas para controlar o fluxo de refrigerante em sistemas de ar condicionado e refrigeração. As válvulas de refrigeração contêm vários acessórios de cobre ou cobre, a brasagem é o processo preferido
Recursos da máquina de brasagem automática
- Tempo de alimentação ajustável
- Sistema de Extinção de Incêndio por Nitrogênio
- Válvula Solenóide de Gás SMC
- Mitsubishi PLC
- Teclas manuais/tela sensível ao toque
- Acionamento do motor de passo
- Vidro de segurança
- Interruptor Sensor Omron
- Tela sensível ao toque, painéis de controle multilíngues e baseados em menus
Vantagens da máquina de brasagem automática
Todos os nossos acessórios são fornecedores de marcas de renome mundial, como Mitsubishi Group, Omron, etc.
A tecnologia principal tem direitos de propriedade intelectual independentes e é pesquisa e desenvolvimento completamente independentes.
Não estamos fabricando bens de consumo comuns. Os clientes precisam usá-los por 10 ou até 30 anos após a compra. Qualidade e durabilidade são nossas principais considerações.
|Fonte de alimentação do sistema||CA 220|
|Consumo de energia da máquina||1,5 KW|
|Diâmetro de torneamento||600-800mm ou personalizar|
|Altura da mesa cirúrgica||800-1000mm ou personalizar|
|Circuito de Gás Independente||2|
|O número de procedimento de trabalho||4-12|
|Eficiência de Trabalho||5-10 Pic/min ou personalize|
|O comprimento da gama de produtos||120-400 mm ou personalizar|
|O tamanho da forma||1800*1850*2300mm|
Copper to Brass Brazing Guide
The brazing method is used for joining two metals with heat. Copper is used widely as a base metal, brazed with steel, aluminum, and brass.
Copper brazing is used in plumbing, refrigeration, and electrical valves. It makes the joints stronger when brazed with other metals like brass. Below are the answers to make you understand copper to brass brazing better.
1. Can You Braze Copper to Brass?
The answer to this question is that copper has a relatively higher melting point than brass and brass is ideal for the copper brazing method.
Brass is the alloy of copper, when zinc is added to copper the metal alloy that we get is named brass. When brazing copper to brass, you need a filler metal that can be an alloy that is melted to fill the space and make the joint strong.
2. How Do You Braze Copper to Brass?
Some steps are followed in copper to brass brazing that strengthens the joint. These steps are:
- The first step is eliminating temperature-sensitive parts because we know that in copper to brass, brazing heat is used, and we don’t want to ruin our valve or tube.
- Then the copper tube has to be cleaned to ensure that no loss of metal occurs, and the brazing is vital for this purpose, brazed paper, metal bush, or wool cloth.
- Then the brazing point is taken, and the flux is applied uniformly to the process.
- Then if you are brazing a joint, you should complete the joining, and heat is applied to the joint till flux is melted.
- Flux application tells you when you have to apply the filler metal, and when the flux is melted, you can put alloy in it and see the process of alloy filling the spaces and creating a brazed joint.
- The last step is the cleaning of the joint and polishing if needed. Wait until the filler metal is cooled off, and then quench and clean the joint.
3. What Is Manual Brazing?
The manual brazing method is done by hand, and you must follow all the steps yourself or a worker who knows the process. The worker has to cut the copper tubes and apply the flux after cleaning by hand which is a tricky procedure.
Then the heating will be done by hand torch and filler metal has to be added by hand. The manual brazing method is used widely for plumbing and joints in many types of metals.
Manual brazing is an equally strong process, but it will require a lot of attention and time when brazing is done by hand.
Figure 1 Copper to Brass Brazing
4. What Is the Function of Flux in Copper to Brass Brazing?
Flux is a chemical or a paste used in the brazing method, which helps in the proper filling of filler metals and helps them to melt and fill appropriately to make a strong brazed joint.
The automatic machines for brazing apply flux on their own and make the brazing precise by using the proper amount of flux.
Mostly borax base flux is used in the brazing of copper. Flux is known to react and reduce the melting point of the metal and also helps reduce the chances of corrosion in the brazed metals.
5. How Many Types of Machines Are Used for Copper to Brass Brazing?
In copper to brass brazing, you can use brazing machines. There is also the option of brazing manually if you have to braze one or two copper tubes.
· Portable Blade Brazing Machine
This machine is used for copper, brass, and steel brazing. It is easy to use and install. It is lightweight, which makes it portable.
· Induction Brazing Machine
This brazing machine is handheld and used for agriculture material, auto machinery, and hardware tools. It is a semi-automatic machine because you need a worker to hold and operate it.
· Induction Heater Brazing Machine
This brazing machine is in semi-automatic, manual, and fully automated versions.
· Segment Brazing Machine
A segment brazing machine is available with flexible extensions made after quality testing and mostly raw material.
· Core Drill Bit Brazing Machine
This brazing machine helps in high-quality brazing and high precision, saving labor costs.
· Copper Brazing Machine
As the name indicates, this machine is used mainly for copper brazing. Copper is used in many types of valves, and copper tubes are essential to cooling and heating equipment. This machine can be very useful for copper brazing.
Figure 2 Copper to Brass Brazed Pipes
6. Is Automated Copper to Brass Brazing Better Than Manual Brazing?
In copper to brass brazing same method is followed in manual or automated brazing, so when thinking about which brazing is better, it depends on your need.
If you need to braze a low amount of copper, then manual brazing is fine, but automated brazing is a good option when you want to use less time and braze more copper.
Automated brazing is also better as it does not include manmade errors and has a better product finishing.
Figure 3 Automated Copper to Brass Brazing
7. In What Application Copper to Brass Brazing Is Used?
Copper to brass brazing is used in cooling, HVAC, plumbing, heating, and the electrical industry and valve making.
The copper to brass brazing is used in different valves in the refrigeration industry like refrigeration valves, refrigeration service valves, and refrigeration check valves. Copper to brass brazing is also an essential part of air-conditioning equipment.
- Motor industry
- Equipamento de aquecimento
- Electrical industry
- Sanitary ware industry
8. What Alloys Are Used for Copper to Brass Brazing?
In copper to brass brazing, alloys are used as filler metals because of their low melting points. They melt and fill the gap between copper and brass. The alloys used in copper to brass brazing are
- Copper-phosphorus Alloy
- Copper-zinc Alloy (Brass)
- Silver alloy
- Copper alloy