Magnetic Polisher Machine Description
Magnetic Polisher Machine is a very commonly used machine in the processing of refrigeration parts.
Magnetic polishing can better protect the substrate.
Suitable for polishing copper, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, etc.
Magnetic Polisher Machine Features
- Large grinding capacity of about 12kg workpiece
- Large grinding vessel size Ø650x250mm.
- A variety of grinding program settings, can set the speed, time, running direction, with the grinding material, can achieve better results
- Grinding setting display, running display, parameter setting, multi-language support.
- Different containers can be used for the grinding tank without affecting the grinding effect.
Products Produced by Magnetic Polisher Machine
Comparing the product before and after polishing, the effect is obvious.
The polished copper fittings are more glossy, beautiful and smooth, which is the secret to ensuring that the pipeline does not leak during the later installation.
Magnetic Polisher Machine Advantages
Todos os nossos acessórios são fornecedores de marcas de renome mundial, como Mitsubishi Group, Omron, etc.
A tecnologia principal tem direitos de propriedade intelectual independentes e é pesquisa e desenvolvimento completamente independentes.
Não estamos fabricando bens de consumo comuns. Os clientes precisam usá-los por 10 ou até 30 anos após a compra. Qualidade e durabilidade são nossas principais considerações.
Magnetic Polisher Machine Buying Guide
You can use a magnetic polishing machine for variable metals. It can be copper or brass. You can use this machine to remove dirt and rust from metals to clean and polish them.
We use a magnetic polishing machine and aim to get the smooth and shiny surface of metals so that when we braze them the joints are stronger and when we get it fit in any electronics it looks high quality.
1. Why is it called Magnetic Polishing?
Magnetic polishing uses magnetism to clean the surface of metals and hence provides it with polish.
A magnetic polishing machine can make the metals shine. We need it to finish the metals to use them in different machines.
This machine is available in variable sizes. The machine size determines how much weight it can carry. Also, it determines how much polishing it can conduct.
Figure 1 Magnetic Polishing Machine
2. How the Magnetic Polishing Machine is Operated?
In the magnetic polishing machine, a solid magnetic force is used to steer the steel needle responsible for the grinding, leading to the finishing process or polishing.
A magnetic polishing machine is used for cleaning, removing rust, cleaning dead angles and sintering marks, deburring, and cleaning the oxide film.
The magnetic polishing machine can clean and smooth out the metal pieces like brass fittings, copper tubes, medical equipment, and zippers in less time.
Figure 2 Working of the Magnetic Polishing Machine
3. What is used to for Polishing in a Magnetic Polishing Machine?
In a magnetic polishing machine, the equipment must be magnetic. You can use different pins to provide friction to the metal parts for example steel pins can be used.
Steel pins have types, and there may be steel available that is not magnetic, so you have to check first and ensure only magnetic stainless steel with chromium is being used, making it magnetic.
4. Why Magnetic Polishing Machine has Liquid?
A magnetic polishing machine polishes metal parts and the liquid for polishing in the grinding position.
The liquid used in the polishing is essential because it can remove the extra particles and oily residues from the metals we are polishing.
5. Why Magnetic Polisher Machine Is Good for Us?
You can use the magnetic machine polisher machine and get various benefits that are:
- Magnetic polisher machine is available in variable sizes.
- This machine consumes less electricity.
- Furthermore, this machine is efficient and speedy.
- The magnetic polisher machine works quietly, whereas other finishing machines produce too much noise.
- You can use different-sized machines for polishing different parts.
- Magnetic polishing machines are effortless to use and understand.
- These machines are cost-effective and straightforward. Anyone with a bit of understanding can operate them.
- Magnetic polisher machines are used for many reasons like deburring, cleaning oxides, smoothing corners, dust cleaning, and other machines that cannot do all these functions.
- You only need four to twenty minutes to finish and polish.
- You can pause the magnetic polishing machine, and it also has an emergency switch to stop the process whenever you want.
Figure 3 Small-Sized Magnetic Polishing Machine
6. What is Weight capacity of a Magnetic Polishing Machine?
Magnetic polishing machines are made in different sizes, and you can use the small machine to finish almost 1.3 kilograms of metal pieces.
The Industrial Magnetic Polishing Machines are large, and you can use them to finish or deburr the metal parts of weight as high as 12 kilograms.
7. What Are the Common Uses of Magnetic Polishing Machines?
Magnetic polishing machines are used for finishing, and you can use the finishing in many products used for the following:
- Cooking appliances
- Agricultural equipment
- Cooling equipment
- Equipamento de aquecimento
- Punching machine parts
- Decorative items
Figure 4 Magnetic Polishing Machine for Jewelry
8. What are the Qualities of a Magnetic Polishing Machine?
The magnetic polishing machine can help polish metals used in many types of production industries. You can use it for small polish items like jewelry or large items like copper tubes.
Some points have to be considered depending on the need of the consumer before getting a Magnetic Polishing Machine, and these points are
The time a machine takes to polish one metal item has a vital role in its efficiency. You have to check before buying how much time your machine needs.
The magnetic polishing machines take less than 2 minutes to as much as 15 minutes.
When buying a magnetic polishing machine, you first have to check the cost of the machine and the budget you have to get the best in your budget.
The best magnetic polishing machines have to be cost-effective for the best experience for the consumer.
The quality of the magnetic polishing machine depends on the efficiency and precision of deburring, removing oxides, and softening of edges of metal parts. Always check the quality of the finishing machine provided before buying.
The speed of a magnetic polishing machine depends on the magnetic force it uses and the rotating polishing media.
Different machine sizes and models have different rounds per minute,
The capacity is the capability of a magnetic polishing machine, it is also essential because the magnetic polishing machine is available in different sizes which tells us about the ability or weight a machine can bear.
You can get magnetic polishing machines with big tub sizes for heavy metals that can bear up to 12 kg weight, whereas the small machines’ weight limit is 2 kg.
You have to check the user reviews of the magnetic polishing machine before buying. Some companies make durable machines, and they also provide aftercare. These are the ones you want.
Figure 5 Magnetic Polisher
9. Where to Get the Best Magnetic Polishing Machine?
You can easily find the best magnetic polishing machine online. Many manufacturers are working to provide you with the best machines just on order.
Máquinas Dodô can also deliver magnetic polishing machines to your desired location, and they can customize the machines if you want any changes.
They have the technology to make the best machinery, and they make durable machines to satisfy their customers.