Return Bender Machine
Return Bender Machine Description
Return Bender is a very wide range of connectors in refrigeration accessories and has a wide range of applications at the end of condensers and radiators.
Return Bender Machine is a machine that automatically manufactures U-shaped copper pipe bends in batches, from coiling copper pipes, to bending, cleaning and drying, arranging shapes, and fully automatic completion of collars.
Return Bender Machine Features
- Processed product:copper return bender
- Specifications, copper tube, diameter: 5 – 9.52
- Max number: 5
- Production efficiency: 1.6/PCS
Products Produced by Return Bender Machine
Return Bender Machine Advantages
All our accessories are suppliers of world-renowned brands, such as Mitsubishi Group, Omron, etc.
The core technology has independent intellectual property rights and is completely independent research and development.
We are not making ordinary consumer goods. Customers need to use them for 10 or even 30 years after purchase. Quality and durability are our primary considerations.
|Power||Three-phase 380v or AC 220|
|System Power Supply||AC 220|
|Machine Power Consumption||1 KW|
|The Number Of Working Procedure||2|
Return Bender Machine Buying Guide
Return bender machines are widely used to bend the tubes and pipes and cut them. Usually, what you get as a result is named return bends.
This machine is manufactured in countries like China, and it has been used worldwide to make accessories and everyday items like refrigerators.
1. What Is a Return Bender Machine?
A return bender machine is used in the pipes and coils industry. It can uncurl, open, bend, and cut the pipes of copper. It can change the shape of the pipes and cut them in your desired shape and result in return bend tubes or pipes.
The return bender machine makes the u-shaped tubes, especially copper tubes, for use in radiators, refrigerators, and air conditioners.
2. Why Do You Need a Return Bender Machine?
The return bender machine is handy for returning bent pipes for water heaters, refrigerators, and condensers.
It reduces the time taken by manually bending the tubes and then cutting them and also decreases the errors.
3. What Are the Various Types of Return Bender Machines?
The return bender machines use the same bending techniques as tube bending machines. The leading technologies these types use to bend the tubes are:
- Rotary Draw Bending
- Mandrel Bending
- Roll Bending
- Wiper Dies
- Press Bending
These technologies use rollers, force, and an inside shaper or mandrel to bend the tubes to make a u-shaped return bender pipe or tube.
With the recent advances, the types are divided into two main categories.
- CNC Return Bender Machines
- Semi-auto Return Bender Machine
- Hydraulic Return Bender Machines
4. What Is a CNC Bender Machine?
CNC means controlled by a computer. This type of machine uses software to perform the functions of bending and cutting the return bender tubes.
CNC bender machines have all the tools like drills, lathes, and mandrels. In CNC bender machines, human force is not needed. They have to check the working of CNC bender machines while it makes u-shaped tube bends for you.
5. What Are the Parts of the Return Bender Machine?
The common parts of return bender machines are clamp die, bend die, wiper die, mandrel, drill, cutter, pressure die, and display screen.
These parts make the return bender machines do the work, and with time these parts are advancing, and new ones are being added to the return bender machines.
6. What Are the Standard Features of a Return Bender Machine?
The return bender machine has different models for the types of metal they can bend, but the standard features of the return bender machine are:
- The machine is made to achieve a high degree of automation.
- Can bend Copper tubes of diameter 5 to 9.52
- The maximum number of tubes to be bent at a time is 5
- Easy to operate
- Dust Collector is present in the machine.
7. What Are the Advantages of a Return Bender Machine?
The advantages of using an excellent automatic machine as compared to the manual and semi-automatic machine wok are:
- You can reduce the risks.
- Efficiency can be improved as an automatic machine can produce more tubes of u-shape than a semi-automatic machine.
- They save you the time and machine operator’s salary.
- You can make high-quality u-shaped tubes with the help of a machine without the risk of an operator forgetting what angle they have to bend the pipe.
- You can talk to the manufacturer of the return bender machine and have the machine custom-made for you. The manufacturers like dodo machine provide the repairing facility for their machines too.
8. How Does the Return Bender Machine Work?
First of all, these machines are used to make u-shaped bends, and for this process, the coil is first flattened.
After uncoiling the tube, it is bent to a fixed radius, and the cutters in the machine cut it.
The return bender machine uses a rotating saw blade to cut the tubes. It is an automatic process.
You can bend and cut more than one tube in one go with automatic machines, but the number of the tubes varies from 3-5 tubes per cycle.
Figure Return Bender
9. Where to Get the Best Return Bender Machine?
You can find many manufacturers of return bender machines online. They can also make you visit their industries if you want and take orders and customize them for you.
Many manufacturers from China also make return bender machines. Dodo machine is one of them. You can get your return bender machine from Dodo machine and customize it according to your needs.
They make the best machinery of return bender machines, 4-way reversing valve machines, and copper tube bending machines. You can contact them and order machines, and they also provide repairing services if anything goes wrong after the delivery.
10. What Is the Benefit of a Copper Return Bender Machine?
The benefits of the copper return bender machine are described below:
You can get more precise bends without causing wrinkling in the tubes of copper, as copper is a light metal and can easily be bent.
Copper return bender machines save a lot of time, and you can get more copper tubes bent in less time.
· No Leakage
With the use of copper return bender machines and the tools these machines use, there is significantly less time for gas leakage in air-conditioners and refrigerators where the copper tubes are used.
11. How Return Bender Machine Made Copper U Return？
Copper u-turn pipes are made very easy with a return bender machine. The machine in which the coils are loaded uncoils or flattens the copper pipes. Then they are bent according to the bending techniques described earlier.
After bending, the copper tube gets cut with the help of rotary cutters attached to the machine. These cutters cut the copper tubes according to the desired length.
The number of copper u-bends produced at one time depends on the machine, dodo machine makes five u-bends of copper tubes in one cycle, and these machines are exact.