Induction Soldering Copper Pipe
Induction Soldering Copper Pipe Description
Copper Pipe is more suitable for induction brazing. Generally speaking, copper pipes are long, and the welding ring of induction brazing can be inserted and removed quickly.
Other benefits of induction welding:
- Clean – no extra gas to vent
- Safety – don’t worry about fire
- Environmental friendly
İndüksiyon Lehimleme Makinesi Özellikleri
- Adjustable feeding time – more precise fusion
- Preheating – Preheating in advance can improve efficiency
- Cooling water system – rapid water cooling can prevent oxidation
- mitsubishi plc
- Manual keys/touch screen
- Stepper motor drive – perfect and precise
- Safety glass – protect operator safety
- Omron sensör anahtarı
- Touchscreen, menu-based multilingual control panel
İndüksiyon Lehimleme Makinesinin Ürettiği Ürünler
Soğutucu Çek Valf
Pirinç ve bakır kaynaklıdır ve tam lehim bağlantıları ve yuvarlak renkler ile otomatik lehimleme makinesi kullanılarak mükemmel bir şekilde birbirine kaynak yapılabilir.
Soğutma Servis Vanası
Soğutma servis valfleri, klima ve soğutma sistemlerindeki soğutucu akışını kontrol eder ve ayrıca valf gövdesi ve boru bölümlerine lehimli bağlantılar kullanır.
Soğutma vanaları, klima ve soğutma sistemlerinde soğutucu akışını kontrol etmek için kullanılır. Soğutma vanaları birden fazla bakır veya bakır bağlantı parçası içerir; lehimleme tercih edilen işlemdir
Bakır Pantolon Tişört
Copper Pant Tee, bu tür küçük boruların otomatik lehimlenmesine göre doğal bir avantajı olan tipik bir bakır ve bakır kaynağıdır.
Branşman Boru, birçok çeşidi olan bir bakır boru türüdür. Otomatik sert lehim makinesinin normal şekilde çalışmasını sağlamak için uygun takımları tasarlayacağız.
Pirinç Distribütör Kafası
Pirinç Distribütör Kafası, bakır kafa ve bakır boru kaynağı gerektirir, lehimleme tercih edilen işlemdir, otomatik lehimleme makinesi bağlantı konumunu hızlı ve doğru bir şekilde bulabilir ve kalite sabittir
İndüksiyon Lehimleme Makinesi Avantajları
Tüm aksesuarlarımız Mitsubishi Group, Omron vb. gibi dünyaca ünlü markaların tedarikçileridir.
Temel teknoloji, bağımsız fikri mülkiyet haklarına sahiptir ve tamamen bağımsız araştırma ve geliştirmedir.
Sıradan tüketim malları yapmıyoruz. Müşterilerin bunları satın aldıktan sonra 10 hatta 30 yıl kullanması gerekiyor. Kalite ve dayanıklılık öncelikli düşüncelerimizdir.
|Güç||Üç fazlı 380v|
|Sistem Güç Kaynağı||AC 220|
|Makine Güç Tüketimi||1,5 kW|
|Torna Çapı||600-800mm veya özelleştirin|
|Ameliyat Masası Yüksekliği||800-1000mm veya özelleştirin|
|Bağımsız Gaz Döngüsü||2|
|Çalışma Prosedürü Sayısı||4-12|
|İş Verimliliği||5-10 Resim/dk veya özelleştirin|
|Ürün Yelpazesinin Uzunluğu||120-400 mm veya özelleştirilebilir|
Induction Soldering Copper Pipe Unlimited Guide
Copper pipes are used in the daily items around us, and to join the two ends of the copper pipe, induction soldering is a process used.
You can get an induction soldering machine for the soldering of copper pipes to create the perfect joint for refrigerators or air conditioners.
1. What Is Induction Soldering?
Induction soldering can join two metals with the help of induction heating, and in this process, metals are joined after melting filler metal in the joint.
In induction soldering, less heat is used to melt the filler alloy metals. When the filler metal melts, the joint is soldered and ready.
2. Can You Use an Induction Brazing Machine for Soldering Copper Pipe?
Many manufacturers make machines that are used in induction brazing and soldering procedures. These machines can do the soldering process because soldering and brazing are only different in terms of the temperature applied.
In induction brazing, the heat applied only targets the area where the coil that provides heat is placed for your ease.
Induction Soldering Copper Pipes
3. Is Brazing and Soldering the Same?
Brazing is the joining of metals, and it is used to join metal pipes made of different materials like copper, brass, and iron.
Soldering is also a method to join the metals like copper and brass. The joints made from the soldering method are less strong than those made from the brazing method.
The brazing of metals requires more heat than soldering. In the soldering method, less energy is used, and as a result, the joints are also not as strong as brazed joints.
In many types of uses of metals, the soldering method is perfect, and therefore the induction soldering of copper pipes is essential.
4. What Are the Uses of Copper Pipes?
Copper pipes are used in the following:
- Plumping equipment
- Copper pipes are used in the generators of hot water and cold water
- In the vehicles and toys industry
- Copper pipes are also used in the making of space materials
- With time the uses of copper are increasing, and you can create whatever you want with copper pipes keeping in mind that copper pipes could be stronger.
- Refrigerators and cooling equipment like air-conditioners also use copper pipes
- Copper pipes are also used in the healthcare industry for the making of medical equipment
- You can use copper pipes for making beautiful furniture accessories to beautify your home
5. What Are the Benefits of Induction Soldering?
- The benefits of induction soldering are many, and one of them is the exact spot of heat application possible due to the use of the induction heating method.
- Induction soldering provides us with the fastest way of soldering copper pipes.
- Induction soldering gives the copper pipes a consistent heat to the joint that can be repeated with the induction heat to solder the copper joints properly.
- You can easily solder copper pipes with induction soldering machines without any direct connection of a person.
- In this process, less energy is consumed to create the soldering of copper pipes.
- The process is precise as there are fewer chances of mistakes in the soldering of copper pipes through induction soldering machines.
- The risk of human error is almost zero in the induction soldering of copper pipes.
6. What Can We Make Using an Induction Brazing Machine?
Induction brazing machines are used for heating and cooling equipment like refrigerant check valves, refrigeration valves, and refrigeration service valves.
These machines are used when making parts for different medical equipment and vehicles. These brazing machines are the trend of this year.
7. What Are the Benefits of Using an Automatic Induction Brazing Machine?
The main benefits of automatic induction brazing machines are:
- The soldered joints made by the automatic brazing machines are precise, and there are significantly fewer chances of error
- The automatic brazing machines are time-saving, and you can save a lot of time by using these machines
- You need considerably fewer workers to work on the machines; therefore, you can save money through an automatic induction brazing machine. You have to spend money once on the machine, and that is it.
11. Where Can You Find the Best Induction Brazing Machines?
Many manufacturers, like dodo makineleri, make machines that can help in the induction soldering of copper pipes. You can also order these online and get them delivered if you prefer.
The machines from the dodo machine are reliable and strong, and another positive point is the customization of these machines that are used for soldering and brazing according to the correct size.
The automatic brazing machine from the dodo machine can help you make perfectly soldered joints in significantly less time and work, making it the most efficient method of producing copper soldered pipes.