Gas Saver Description
Gas Saver consists of a solenoid valve, a flame arrester, and an electronic igniter, and is controlled by a PCB circuit board. When in use, it can be used directly by picking it up and using the electronic pulse ignition. It can be operated with one hand, which is convenient, fast, safe and reliable.
Gas Saver Features
- If the torch is not ignited within the specified time, the solenoid valve automatically stops the gas supply.
- With a protection function, accidental flameout will also stop the gas supply.
- Operate with one hand
- One-handed operation
- Electromagnetic pulse ignition is faster than manual ignition, which can effectively save gas.
- With flame arrester
- When shutting down, the gas is automatically turned off first, and then the oxygen is turned off to reduce the probability of flashback, and the gas source can be automatically cut off when the ignition fails.
- Simple operation, only one power switch, one flame detection switch.
- The shell is made of high-quality 304 stainless steel
Gas Saver Appliactions
Air Conditioning Pipeline Brazing
Copper Tube Brazing
Refrigeration Accessories Brazing
Gas Saver Advantages
Our Brand Customers
DoDo machine has cooperation with well-known brands all over the world
DoDo machine firmly believes in globalization, common accessories will increase the reliability and sustainability of the machine
All our accessories are suppliers of world-renowned brands, such as Mitsubishi Group, Omron, etc.
The core technology has independent intellectual property rights and is completely independent research and development.
We are not making ordinary consumer goods. Customers need to use them for 10 or even 30 years after purchase. Quality and durability are our primary considerations.
|Power||AC 220-AC 230|
Gas Saver – Ultimate FAQ Guide
A gas saver is an electronic device that is used to save gas in different types of machines like brazing machines. You can use this machine for saving gas that is lost in different processes that require heat like the brazing process.
1. What Are the Components of a Gas Saver?
A gas saver is a simple device that works when all four parts of the machine work together. These parts are the crucial components of the gas saver machine and are listed below.
- PCB Circuit Board
- Solenoid Valve
- Flame Arrester
- Electronic Igniter
2. How Many People Are Needed for the Proper Operation of the Gas Saver?
This useful tool can be used with the help of only one person, you can easily wear it on your arm and operate it with just one arm.
3. What Are the Common Features of the Gas Saver?
Gas savers are very useful for industries and certain features help in proper function
- It can be operated with a single hand
- Single switch for on and off
- To save gas electromagnetic ignition is used because in the manual type of ignition, gas is wasted
- The Solenoid valve is an important part of the gas saver and it can stop the supply of gas when the torch does not burn in a predicted time
- As oxygen facilitates burning in gas savers oxygen supply is cut off in gas savers. This is an important feature that not only turns off gas but also oxygen to stop the fire.
- A flame arrester is also present in this gas saver
- The outer case of the machine is made of high-quality stainless steel (340)
- Simple to use
- Switch to detect the flame
4. What Are the Benefits of Using Gas Saver?
Gas savers are used in industries because of the benefits they provide which are
Gas saver is used for the efficiency in this machine you don’t have to twist the on and off switches. The easy operation of this machine can be seen with the way it turns on and off by just lifting it and putting it down
People who work with gas can easily tell that high-quality gas savers can save gas and provide high-quality work experience without any type of problem or mishap. High-quality gas savers are more reliable and they work without being damaged which helps save the cost spent on the repairing of these machines.
The rubber tube in the gas saver can be used for three months and this makes the machine durable. You can use it for a longer period and you do not need to debug.
The gas saver is there to help us save gas and less gas means more saving of money when you replace a twist switch with a stop switch you also save energy so this machine can help you save a lot.
5. What Is the Power and Weight of a Gas Saver?
The gas saver can be operated on 230 Volts of AC, and the weight of the machine is 3.5 kilograms.
6. What Is the Application of Gas Saver?
The gas saver can be used in industries where gas or flame is used some of those are described below
Gas saver machine is best for use in automobiles, in this way, we can save effectively fuel with this technology.
Brazing industries also use flame and gas to provide heat to the method of brazing. Brazing is the process of joining two joints and the gas saver used in these industries can help save gas and energy both and help as a saving as well as a protective device.
Heat in Fabric Industries
The gas saver can also be used in industries where we need heat production, heat is needed in clothes-making industries for providing the fabric with different treatments to seal the colors and finishes.
Heat setting and heat sealing of fabrics is a normal process in the fabric-making industries and in these industries, you can use gas savers to save energy and money.
Restaurants in Cooking
The gas saver can be used in cooking when gas is being used for cooking. You can use it for saving gas and the automatic gas stoppage and one-hand use makes it an efficient product to be used where high-scale cooking is being done.
7. What to Check before Getting a Gas Saver?
Some points make the buying experience free of loss so that you can benefit from your gas saver just the way you want. These points are
- First, you need to check what efficiency you are looking for and when the gas saver can provide that efficiency you can feel satisfied
- The gas saver needs electricity to generate the spark and checking the voltage it works on before buying can help you
- Checking the scale of your industry and the gas saver is another point you need to look for
- Checking your budget and the price of gas saver is also important
- The weight of the gas saver is also important if you need one that can be operated with a single hand
- An easy-to-operate gas saver is also important so that you can easily use it and get the benefits, easy to operate machines are easily learned by even less educated staff and labor can easily use it
8. Where Can You Find the Best Gas Saver?
Gas saver is a useful machine and if you want to avoid any mishaps and the wastage of gas this could be your best choice. Many manufacturers make the best quality gas savers and the Dodo machine is one of them.
Dodo Machine makes high-quality gas savers that are reliable, fast, and eco-friendly. The gas saver by Dodo machine is easy to operate which makes it a suitable and useful machine for saving money. You can easily order online and get the guidance you need from their experienced and friendly team.